[kictanet] Google Advert Nuisance

Ali Hussein info at alyhussein.com
Thu Oct 27 13:05:24 EAT 2011

Not to mention that there's no joy (either in getting your problem solved or
the monotonous ad that keeps on playing on and on.) in dealing with their
call centres.

Orange/Safaricom/Airtel/yu need to really up their game in dealing with
customers.

The notion that customer service is about answering my call and subjecting
me to a tortuous process to solve my problem that is then not solved is NOT
CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I do actually feel sorry for the customer service executives who answer
these calls because I honestly feel that the companies' processes are what
is wanting here..

I hope someone in the C-Suites of the Telcos is listening..(Though I won't
be holding my breath).

Regards

signature