[kictanet] Airtel International Calls

James Rege jamesrege at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:36:52 EAT 2011

In mobile service delivery, you don't invoke tariff competition. Each operator must find a niche in the abundantly available market, as I a matter of experience.  That is rule one.  Rule two - a network operator cannot afford to offer free calls.  Your switch would freeze within minutes and  it would take up to a week or more to clean up the system memory depending on the size of subscriber base, and/or  if you are cleaning manually, during which time your customers would be looking for service elsewhere.

We all learn through experience!

Hon.  James Rege

Sent from my iPad