[kictanet] Software Engineer Intern, Africa Trainee Program - Zurich

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Sat Oct 15 13:54:09 EAT 2011

Hi

Job Description

This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland.

The area: Engineering, Software Engineering

Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies for which we've become world-renowned. In addition to revolutionising search technology, we use our world-class programming skills to innovate in a number of other areas as well. Our projects include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience. We also work extensively on networking systems, advertising systems and complex transaction systems in consumer applications.

For more information visit http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob&jobId=1996592&goback=.nmp_
cheers

Muriuki Mureithi
Consultant Member
Society of Telecommunications Consultants
summit strategies ltd , www.summitstrategies.co.ke

People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering - st Augustine