[kictanet] Declining English grammar in our Newsprint

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 12:54:58 EAT 2011

Hi All,

Surely how important is it to have correct grammar in newspapers? given all other misquotations they always propagate.

Rather than us spending time correcting them, why don't we spend time actualizing the great ideas Daktari Ndemo gave us a few weeks back especially examples of how much we loose in forex when importing tomatoes whereas ours lot in shambas. No wonder the shilling is loosing so much as a result

We all know how the west is declining economically despite their being up there in ICT. some one from there told me the other day that, they now need to go back to basics of producing real goods and services in agriculture so that they have something REAL to export ELSE    they will soon start receiving food aid from the BRICS

Kenya should learn something from this.

my 2 cents

Charles Nduati

CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke