[kictanet] Kenya ICT Board releases shortlisted candidates for Tandaa Digital Content Grant

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Wed Oct 12 11:07:35 EAT 2011

  Dear Listers

The review of the Tandaa Digital Content Grant is now over. We are proud to
announce the shortlisted candidates. We received excellent projects this
year and the consensus of the reviewers is that there is no shortage of good
ideas in Kenya.

We know that many applicants to the Tandaa Digital Content Grant will be
disappointed when they do not see their name on the shortlist. We received
over 700 proposals and had to narrow them down to just 150. It was a very
difficult task for the reviewers. There are hundreds of excellent ideas
submitted in responce to the Call for Proposals.

http://www.ict.go.ke/index.php/component/content/article/74-books/384-shortlist-announced
The Kenya ICT Board congratulates all applicants for their effort and
encourages all who applied to pursue their ideas with passion and
determination.

   - See full list of shortlisted
applicants<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=s7ex7gdab&et=1108063345975&s=2&e=00183IJRuTk-KgMofYVRNM5sWgW_5TnwywCVwqEcEM8gp5fAeyVMKTWw33ICLnDeATVzQ7bfJscw6XHDgqMXIVbZh5LjB1nYUzqnUxzTjboT2uwf3Q-JzfsrRIg3FzAWN_RWNFf3CM0KeSK7_75bRQk_4-0q9RILugkzuzw2DjmSAKq7dBmITCcRhoyVcPDCn0hlSu8X_V3zgY=>

 Training

All shortlisted applicants are invited to a free business plan training at
Strathmore Univeristy.

Details on training and how to sign up will be sent by email directly to
shortlisted applicants. Please look out for an email for us at the end of
the week.
 Key Dates
*Early Oct:* Shortlist announced

*Mid-Oct:* Business plan training

*End-Oct:* Submit Business Plan

*Mid-Nov:* Finalists Announced

 *Stay connected!*

[image: Follow us on
Twitter]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=s7ex7gdab&et=1108063345975&s=2&e=00183IJRuTk-KjMOQOnuFvhBzYU5vPQAv00EzloOomk1RQHIc4k12FXSMWL_6eY42g-dCI3bu4a8M-mvMIRdHZ7zxNWTkZY44MJ-AiGT-gNM-B54tW4pPJzjw==>
@tandaaKenya

[image: Find us on
Facebook]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=s7ex7gdab&et=1108063345975&s=2&e=00183IJRuTk-KiUexj2VCy3Z1IZ1uVdJKmPYyLQltwNLQYzqK07xbEP_vUd9-42oyFpYYH0y5_XQ1jYPFhCyMkn2fWDbj67bYYbYBisgghTlUfz1CfNXN4GrCNUVS-2HwVJ>
facebook.com/tandaaKenya

[image: View our videos on
YouTube]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=s7ex7gdab&et=1108063345975&s=2&e=00183IJRuTk-KjhO7toIFOHP5N8sVHJ4Dmc578Bfe0Q4Wj5mKFlcYq72AJSMckMzK-Dy4fqMC3j1OhELEn04qqm5pDIlkLGEXF1EYbpPIX02ky9IaJ5BCMELpz9-S08tTYY>
youtube.com/tandaakenya Join Our Mailing
List!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102964298642>
*Sincerely,*

Paul Kukubo
Chief Executive Officer, Kenya ICT Board
PO Box 27150 - 00100
Nairobi, Kenya

12th Floor, Teleposta Towers Koinange Street

Tel +254 20 2089061, +254 20 2211960
Fax: +254 20 2211962
website: www.ict.go.ke
local content project: www.tandaa.co.ke, www.facebook.com/tandaakenya
twitter:@kenyaictboard and @tandaaKENYA
BPO Project: www. doitinkenya.co.ke
Digital Villages Project: www.pasha.co.ke

personal contacts

personal blog: www.paulkukubo.co.ke
personal twitter: @pkukubo
facebook: facebook.com/pkukubo

Vision: Kenya becomes a top ten global ICT hub

Mission: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit ICT,
through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure growth for
socio economic enrichment