[kictanet] Declining English grammar in our Newsprint

william janak williamjanak at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:53:32 EAT 2011

I want to agree with Dr. Ndemo. Taking work seriously is important. Again, certainly, there are many good, top notch editors, who have no chance of being hired locally because of all the considerations we know. I know a friend of mine in Rwanda who is in the process of poaching/engaging some of them and I will actively help some of our colleagues to lin up with him and other openings in the region if they are not appreciated at home. There are many people who take language casually. It requires sustained improvement to master the language-English or any other.

Oloo Janak.