[kictanet] Fw: Re: SEMINAR ON IMPORTANCE OF SECURITY STANDARDS IN A GLOBALISED ECONOMY

Esther Wanjau esther_wanjau at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 17:12:05 EAT 2011

Dear All,

As you maybe aware, the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC27, Information Technology - Security Techniques Working Group Meetings started today 10th October, 2011 and was officially opened by the PS, Ministry of Information and Communications, Dr. Bitange Ndemo.  On the last day of this conference there will be a Seminar on "Importance of Security Standards in a Globalised Economy" which is targetted at the local community for capacity building on the standsrds development process.  This seminar will start at 1.30 p.m.

I would encourage you to find time to attend this very important and informative seminar. Attached please find more information and a registration form which should be filled (in case you have not yet) and returned to the contacts provided.

Esther