[kictanet] FW: Legalizing Phone Tapping in Kenya?

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Mon Oct 10 11:22:19 EAT 2011

An analysis of the drafted legislation (circulated to the list a while back) would be useful and a debate on the same would help ensure that the draft bill - on its way to parliament as we speak - can take into consideration best practice and safeguard both public security and privacy (areas of clear tension).

Edith.