[kictanet] CCK's "Kaa Macho" courier campaign,

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Thu Oct 6 12:36:27 EAT 2011

Waudo,

The latest statistical report on our website is for Quarter 4 (i.e. the period up to June 30th).

The links containing the various categories of our licensees are as follows:

·         http://www.cck.go.ke/licensing/telecoms/register.html   -

·         http://www.cck.go.ke/licensing/broadcasting/register.html

·         http://www.cck.go.ke/licensing/postal/register.html

Best regards,