[kictanet] . IGF - congratulations

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna at nnenna.org
Thu Oct 6 11:42:06 EAT 2011

I do agree that Kenya was a most wonderful host.  I got a mail this
morning from someone saying:

"Hello everyone,
I am still in Nairobi, The safari to Masai Mara and Nakuru was nice,
and hoping to visit Amboseli tomoro. Shall be returinng to Sri Lanka
on the 8th."

No comments

Nnenna

--

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications |  Technology and Events  | for Development

Your multi-lingual development and event partners across Africa.