[kictanet] Country Code +211/South Sudan Goes Live

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:25:09 EAT 2011

Dear Dr Ochuodho,
Thanks for the update.   I'm particularly keen to know what will become of
networks owned by operators who rolled out nationwide before S Sudan's
independence i.e. those that have infrastructure in both the North and
South.    Will those with infrastructure in the South be issued with new
licences as new entities?  I gather MTN and Zain have some infrastructure in
the South.
Rgds
Francis Hook

Francis Hook