[kictanet] Fw: The African Executive Issue 345

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Wed Nov 30 22:57:38 EAT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: The Editor <editor at africanexecutive.com>
To: mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:28 PM
Subject: The African Executive Issue 345

    30 - 07
December 2011

 Articles in
this Issue
 Write to the Editor
 Subscribe Now!
 Unsubscribe
 Our
Contacts

-	ADVERTISEMENTS -                 ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE

Zambia Constitutional
Review: A Reflection
President Sata needs to be supported by all Zambians,
especially when it comes to the fight against poverty. When he succeeds, we
all benefit. When he fails, it is our children who will bear the ills. [Read
More]

Rusesabagina: Hero or
Villain?
It is sad to note that someone is given the prize for Human
Rights and Justice but those that he “saved and did justice” are ignored.
[Read
More]

Libya: The Tough,
Slippery Road Ahead
Libyans have a fighting chance to create a new, prosperous and
united country. The ball is now in the court of Libyans of all walks of life
to make a difference in the transformation of their country. [Read
More]

Kenya: Why MPs Must be
Shown the Door
It would be a great idea to begin focusing and helping reform
minded Kenyans build credible campaign strategies. [Read
More]

Ernestina Naadu and
Africa’s Expectant Women
African cultural superstitions impinge on pregnancy so much so
that, “It is believed that witches and evil spirits are capable of stealing
the pregnancy or interfering with it. [Read
More]

Climate Change:
Address Neglected Foods
Conservation of genetic material good for food security [Read
More]

Invitation to
Political Theory Seminar at Daystar
The poor state of theoretical thinking in Kenya has bothered
many people. To address this, a seminar will be held at Daystar University
in January to April 2012 on African political thought. [Read
More]

Africa May Not Play
China Against the West
To escape the recurring episodes of global systems working
against Africans; it’s urgent that analysts focus on systems and their
impact on local challenges. [Read
More]

Kenya County
Representatives Brainstorm on City Twinning
The forum emphasized the need to use twinning for economic
benefit rather than ceremonial agreements. [Read
More]

Domestic Tourism in
Mombasa
It is ironic that while domestic tourism ought to improve
living standards of people in respective tourist circuits, this has not
happened in Mombasa. [Read
More]

Climate Change Debate:
Will Developing Nations Lose Out?
The Climate change debate should include use of knowledge
driven economy as a benchmark to sustainability. [Read
More]

Zimbabwe 2012 Budget
Statement: A Review
The finalisation of the securitised lease for A2 farmers will
make it easier for farmers to secure lines of credit. [Read
More]

WRITE TO THE EDITOR

We are always glad to hear from you and our team takes the
contents of the letters we receive seriously in order to ensure that the
magazine is beneficial to you.  Do not hesitate to write to us and make our services better. You can do this
through editor at africanexecutive.com.
SUBSCRIBE NOW!

Subscribe to The African Executive magazine now to start your
business relationship with us by CLICKING HERE
UNSUBSCRIBE

We use your feedback to improve our magazine so that it is
beneficial to you. However, should you still want to unsubscribe, please CLICK HERE
OUR CONTACTS

The African Executive - P.O. Box 135-00100 G.P.O Nairobi KENYA
Phone: 254202731497 - Cel: 254733823062 - Fax: 254202723258 - Email:
editor at africanexecutive.com