[kictanet] Why is KRA (Customs) Application Hard-Wired to Microsoft?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 11:56:55 EAT 2011

Thnx Dennis, Roland and Harry for supporting my concerns. As for Liko!  You told me you were once my student? - am not sure I taught you a unit called "how to support the lazy option for coding" ;-)

And even if the client (KRA) had no money (which will be news to me) to support testing for other browsers, the consultant is obliged to stand his/her ground and insist that the solution should be accessible to all.

Indeed, I expect Microsoft coders/Implementors/Consultants to be the 1st to be offended by this implementation and strive to correct it.  Because as much as it "locks-in" customers, it is also horrible statement about their view to providing flexibility to their customers.

walu.