[kictanet] Konza City in 48 months

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 11:54:54 EAT 2011

Hi Robert,

Imagine we can't even demolish a slum in one month

Charles

CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke