[kictanet] Fwd: [AfriNIC-announce] NI&I Service Award

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 11:49:50 EAT 2011

Congratulations Alice, they couldn't a better person. Indeed we have a new wangari mathai in the making.

Go get the big one Alice

Charles

CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke