[kictanet] Why Kenyan's do it better

John Gitau jgitau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:04:51 EAT 2011

I think its more of 'maximize on what you have' at your disposal, dont over think things....just work with what works...that sort of thinking is pushed by scarcity, in nairobi we tend to have fancier phones so we develop for those...at shags...sms and maybe wap works wonders...

Gitau

Sent from my iPad