[kictanet] Speed Cameras

Brainiac arebacollins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:21:31 EAT 2011

I think @robert it is this monster, vested interests or whatever is causing
such issues to come up that is causing us to lag behind in ICT especially
governance. Kenya has come to be known as an ICT powerhouse largely through
the hard working efforts of the private sector, I feel the government as a
unit needs to do something to make the environment more friendly for
private sector participation... yes? no?