[kictanet] Why Kenyans Do It Better

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyu at soko-id.co.ke
Sun Nov 20 20:15:09 EAT 2011

Interesting - thanks for sharing.

Have you seen this great work on the (very near) future of the digital
world with almost no computer gadgetry (and our real lives interacting
with the digital) - amazing research by an Indian. The technology will
be open source.

http://www.ted.com/talks/pranav_mistry_the_thrilling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html