[kictanet] Speed Cameras

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Sun Nov 20 19:56:00 EAT 2011

We have on several occasions met with our counterparts in Transport and offered to help manage traffic using CCT.  Mombasa road for example has the technology deployed.  You can watch all manner of things that happen on that road up to the airport.  We can easily deploy these technologies in many of the roads.  I will make another attempt.  We do not need any new legislation.  When you break the law, it does not matter how you are caught.

We all have the responsibility not just KRA.  The Ministry of Transport has the greatest responsibility and I will pursue them as a responsible Kenyan.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®