[kictanet] Occupy NYC

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Fri Nov 18 20:15:00 EAT 2011

You have stated that one of your driving reasons for joining the
occupy group in Ashville (sorry, first time to hear of the place)
is because you are affected by "US government's actions in
Somalia". What is it you would like for Somalia? Do you think you
will be able to change this US government through demos rather
than waiting for the elections next year? I also do not agree
with you about the way people are treated in the US vis-a-vis
Kenya. Hardly a generation ago police were setting dogs on
demonstrators in Birmingham, AL,  and other cities; people
fighting for civil rights. A short while ago Rodney King was
beaten to pulp and even now there are many instances of police
beatings. A few days ago I was in New York and saw on the TV a
police officer use a Taser gun on a motorist for driving 5 miles
above the speed limit.

On Friday, November 18, 2011 11:25 AM, "Crystal Watley Kigoni"