[kictanet] How to fix public transport

Info info at amwik.org
Fri Nov 11 13:24:51 EAT 2011

The police must be reformed first! They work together and are also owners of
these matatus. It is very frustrating because even when you report or
threaten to report, you are ridiculed by the drivers/makangas as they now
nothing will happen to them. Recently at Westlands roundabout a makanga
threatened to deflate my tires because I refused to move to allow them make
an illegal turn. This was after he had hauled all sort of abuses and I
appeared unmoved. What made it worse was that am a lady and therefore he
knew I could do much too him but thanks to fellow motorists, he was
threatened with mob justice for harassing me and its only then that he went
away.

Jane