[kictanet] Lets all move to remote parts of Africa - The laptops are coming :)

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Thu Nov 10 22:27:26 EAT 2011

Sir Francis Hook,

I understand from OLPC, that a project is underway in Kenya. Been directed
to one in Watamu, Kibwezi, Bura and Pokot.

Access this link to see some photo ops from the project
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Kenya.  Am trying to touch base

to get further details. Will definitely update those interested. For
instance, you might be curious to know when to expect

the squadron of choppers that are supposed to make a round trip of the
country as they parachute the tablets. And so I

suppose we will get to hear shortly of the dates and times and locations(
gps co-ordinates, as you said). In the meantime,

stay tuned..

Harry