[kictanet] Korea

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:40:36 EAT 2011

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:KEN&dl=en&hl=en&q=kenya+gdp+statistics#ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:KEN:KOR&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

For a graphical comparison. Apologies for the long link.

Warm Regards,

Phares Kaboro Kariuki