[kictanet] Lets all move to remote parts of Africa - The laptops are coming :)

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:20:30 EAT 2011

Typical ignorance. They assume Africa is one large continent where all the
adults have been killed off by HIV and the remaining populace is full of
ravenous pot-bellied babies who will hungrily chase after the magical toys
that will forever change their lives.

This is where common sense seems to have taken flight, if people can get
guns/ammunication etc into Somalia, Congo, Burundi etc, it can't be that
hard to get a laptop into Nairobi...

Warm Regards,

Phares Kaboro Kariuki