[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:54:33 EAT 2011

Dr. Ndemo
It is great news that some ideas generated by listers are actually finding their way into other platforms and therefore not in vain. I like your encouragement to listers that we should continue being KYM’s.

I remember Washington had suggested with a light touch that you could share your ‘Manifesto’ with Prof. Ole Kiyapi for his presidential bidJ.

During the debate, one lister had asked what would be the possibilities of having you at the end of the online interviews – go on live stream video with summary of issues and especially on way forward. Do listers think this is desirable and if so what is the possibility?

Have a great Friday
Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!