[kictanet] PC Tech Magazine November 2011 Issue: Free Download

Albert Mucunguzi ed at pctechmagazine.com
Thu Nov 3 21:37:13 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,
This month's PC Tech Magazine features, among other things, an extensive analysis of eBooks, and whether it's time to ditch your "paperback". The article is a build up from last year's "Future of Reading".
There's also a detailed supplement on the upcoming Orange Uganda Expo 2011, with an interview with Chief Strategy Officer, Eduoard Blondeau.
Those are just two of the stories featured in the 60-page magazine. Prints will be available next week.
Follow the link below to download the High-Resolution version. You may also select a lighter one from the second link.
http://pctechmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=78&Itemid=151
http://pctechmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=77&Itemid=151 - Link to select download options
If you would like to contribute to our discussions, please join our mailing list from this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/pctechmagazine
Finally, we have a website where bloggers can share their "stuff". Visit http://blogs.pctechmagazine.com for details.
Message body
--