[kictanet] Africa-assets.com: African digital content and new Kenyan ICT venture

Ali Hussein info at alyhussein.com
Wed Nov 2 15:22:51 EAT 2011

Andrea

This is really interesting. Well done!

signature

From: kictanet-bounces+info=alyhussein.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke
[mailto:kictanet-bounces+info=alyhussein.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke] On Behalf
Of Andrea Bohnstedt
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:39 AM
To: info at alyhussein.com
Cc: Rachel Keeler; KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions
Subject: [kictanet] Africa-assets.com: African digital content and new
Kenyan ICT venture

Hey listers,

This is in shameless (and also quite excited) self promotion: After mighty
dragon-fighting battles, my business partner Rachel Keeler and I are finally
ready to go live with our new website:

www.africa-assets.com.

All about African private equity and venture capital. We hope to make this
the main online space for news, analysis, interviews, features etc on
private equity in the continent. So far, we've had a very encouraging
response, and will be the co-authors and co-publishers of Deloitte's next
2011 East Africa Private Equity Confidence Survey - out in early January.

It has by default plenty of African (digital) content, and it's a new Kenyan
ICT venture, so I thought I could bug this list with it :) We're also very
keen to do more coverage on ICT and telco related private equity/venture
capital news, too, so any suggestions and updates would be appreciated.

Please keep checking back regularly as there'll be lots more new content.
And feel free to email me back (maybe directly rather than to the whole
list) with feedback, comments, suggestions - and if you want to be on our
mailing list.

Have a lovely day,
Andrea

--
 <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/andreabohnstedt> Andrea Bohnstedt
Publisher

www.africa-assets.com
www.ratio-magazine.com
 <http://www.ratio-magazine.com/careers/index.php> Find/post East Africa
careers
 <http://www.ratio-magazine.com/businessevents/index.php> Find/post
conferences, workshops, trainings, other business events