[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Tue Nov 1 18:37:04 EAT 2011

Hey,

Isn't it strange that we from this resourceful continent have some nerve to
go shopping for eggs and chicken
soup across the Atlantic.., including Oil...?

I just had a thought, that we activate some lively lobbying by our High
commissioners, Commerce/Trade attaches
etc in these countries, to do us the needful and establish new trade
routes/destinations for us here on this continent.
Do we summon them back again for some briefing or, Bw Ps..?

Harry

  _____