[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:44:58 EAT 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Andrea Bohnstedt <
andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com> wrote:

> Speak for yourself, Phares - I'm a loyal five-year-plus client of Dorman's
> ground coffee :)
>
> (but it drives me demented that KICC et al serve crappy instant coffee
> when this country grows some of the best coffee in the world)

Preaching to the choir. I blog on Kenyan coffee and coffee houses. I agree.
Part of the problem is that most hotels etc serve instant coffee, which is
sad, given that our coffee is sold at a premium globally. I once wrote
about how to get cheap but high quality coffee equipment in Kenya. Part of
the reason KICC et al keep serving said coffee is ignorance. Instant coffee
is well, an instant coffee solution to the same...

--
Warm Regards,

Phares Kaboro Kariuki