[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Tue Nov 1 17:19:45 EAT 2011

Before we go into complex matters like bonds there are other opportunitities.
Ghana imports 90% of its chicken consumption from Brazil.  Gabon Imports 100% of eggs from France.  Congo with its diamonds and Uranium imports its supplies including soap and cooking oil from France.  When I say we must start fighting Europe for Africa I do not mean arms.  Let us wake and compete.  If we have no planes to fly supplies into Congo let us carry them on our heads to Congo.

KQ goes to Djibouti without any horticulture yet Djibouti buys its food supplies from France.  Sometimes a re-shipment of Kenya's horticulture into Djibouti.  We send flowers to Nethwerlands then they are re-shipped into Africa.  We export coffee beens into UK then we inport Nescaffe.  Can we wake up and fight a fair and simple was on Africa's resources.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®