[kictanet] Vision 2030 on PDF

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Mon May 30 10:37:16 EAT 2011

Thank you Twahir. The link on the website is very helpful.

The document whose link you've shared is the same one I had from the
Planning website. It has Business Process Offshoring and not IT Enabled
Services / Business Process Outsourcing. If only the title for that section
changed then this version will do just fine otherwise it would be great to
have the latest version on the secretariat's website.

Much appreciated.

Kind regards,

*Muchiri* Nyaggah

Principal Partner