[kictanet] Vision 2030 on PDF

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Fri May 27 19:44:29 EAT 2011

Thanks Dorcas. This version on the Ministry of Planning website is a bit
dated. After this version, another was published with at least one amendment
changing 'Business Process Offshoring' to 'IT Enabled Services / Business
Process Outsourcing'.

Looking forward to seeing the latest version (hopefully on the Vision 2030
and Planning sites at the very least).

Kind regards,

*Muchiri* Nyaggah

Principal Partner