[kictanet] Successfull Visit to Silicon Valley

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon May 23 11:23:48 EAT 2011

Samuel,
Thanks for clarifying issues here.  Your statement "... and we are all saying we need good governance fairness and equality.... my question is .... from who ?"

In blog discussions, the same questions are asked and whichever analysis (diagnosis) you take the prognosis is always urgly until we shed our tribalism which always is the overriding ideology.  Can Rendile with the characteristics you describe be elected to lead? We voted for a new constitution to start a new chapter. Are we looking at a new clean slate for leadership?

Did the Judicial Service Commission send any message by nominating senior appointments off the wall?  In my view, we are getting closer to the aspirations of our new constitution.  All is not lost yet.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®