[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Kenya's Mobile Money Innovation & Dr Mukhisa Kituyi's Article in Today's Nation

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Sun May 22 20:02:59 EAT 2011

Daktari,

Kindly reveal the name of the unsung hero (the University student) who never
received due recognition. I have heard the stories but I have no name or a
face to the name of the student behind MPESA. Our media should be able to
give due publicity to such a student.

Regards,
Wainaina

*wainaina.mungai at facebook.com*