[kictanet] Successfull Visit to Silicon Valley

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Sun May 22 12:51:45 EAT 2011

Dennis,

AroundMe is a briliant example of how to make things work.

James develops an app, and works with Nokia to promote it. So there is
a client and a promoter. The mobile phone companies are doing this and
it makes it easier for an idea to become an app, then hopefully a
business that can be monetised

Thanks

--
Sent from my mobile device