[kictanet] Successfull Visit to Silicon Valley

Samuel Gichuru gichuru at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:58:08 EAT 2011

Thank you Muraya,

I am documenting the serious and fun bits of my travel here -
http://www.samgichuru.com/ feel free to share with others, I don't edit
my writings much and post as I go...

I will definitely be on the lookout for that, but one thing I love about
this valley is even the failed start-ups consider themselves a success, they
learned how not to do something and they keep changing until eventually
manage to get it right...

Thank you for taking an interest Muraya, hope the government pays attention
to some sound advice.

--
Warm Regards,