[kictanet] Successfull Visit to Silicon Valley

Samuel Gichuru gichuru at gmail.com
Sat May 21 05:13:56 EAT 2011

Listers,

I am glad to say that after meeting Paul Graham at Y Combinator I got
introductions to everybody else I would have loved to meet including Reid
Hoffman of linkedIn.

 I can now confidently say that in the future Nailab might have a chance to
present smart innovative ideas to VC and Angle Investors together with the
likes of dropbox , airbnb and others in Silicon Valley.

PS Ndemo, I am disappointed that government bodies like KICTB keep sending
people all over the world and cannot facilitate a simple meeting or
connection despite the enormousness opportunity such networkings present to
the average Nailab entrepreneur or tech seating at the Ihub.

Sam Gichuru
Nailab

--
Warm Regards,