[kictanet] Konza Technology City Request for Information & Interest

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Wed May 18 13:35:48 EAT 2011

Dear Paul,

Thanks for sharing this.

Good to know that this is indeed proceeding! Excuse my frankness as Kenyans are so used to unfulfilled promises - so it's refreshing to note that this will happen.

A couple of questions:

1.       A launch was planned some time back, but never heard whether it happened or not?

2.       When will the excavation work actually commence?

3.       How did the NY meeting go (I recall meeting you on your way there). Do we have serious investors already lined up?

Edith