[kictanet] A weird one - Safaricon*

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:16:50 EAT 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 18:07, [ Brainiac ] <arebacollins at gmail.com> wrote:

> would be interesting to see if this will attract libel suits from the
> affected player..

I'd say this is what happens when you either don't listen to your clients or
you you listen and do nothing (in good time).
You end up doing some kind of damage control.
At the end of the day, the complainants are dissatisfied Safaricom clients
and they have just found a vent to vent out:)

Bar for the choice of naming for the domain (which I am still not sure
safaricom can contest) the onus is on Safaricom to positively take
criticism. It will for sure turn around their fortunes.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,