[kictanet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Kipkemoi arap Kirui via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sat May 14 16:18:28 EAT 2011

LinkedIn
------------Kipkemoi arap Kirui requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Benjamin,

- Kipkemoi

Accept invitation from Kipkemoi arap Kirui
http://www.linkedin.com/e/u7xxdc-gnol0m47-6t/4_n5t6X_WQjXh2Z5g_n5tTYK1bLMphUgsD_gUY8QrOaX/blk/I2811659919_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPANejARdz4Ne399bSJFjB1gqSVWbP0MdP4Me38Ue38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Kipkemoi arap Kirui
http://www.linkedin.com/e/u7xxdc-gnol0m47-6t/4_n5t6X_WQjXh2Z5g_n5tTYK1bLMphUgsD_gUY8QrOaX/blk/I2811659919_2/39vej4VejkScj4UcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Kipkemoi arap Kirui be a good idea?

People Kipkemoi arap Kirui knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Kipkemoi arap Kirui will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/u7xxdc-gnol0m47-6t/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation