[kictanet] Attachment for 06.05.2011 Press release

David Wambua david at kenic.or.ke
Wed May 11 17:12:21 EAT 2011

Ken,

Please correct the contact details before sending the pdf file as we are unable to modify.

Regards,
David I. Wambua
Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC),
Box 1461 - 00606, Nairobi
[E] david at kenic.or.ke
[M] +254 733790073
[T]  +254 20 2324686, 4450057/8
[F] 4450087
[W] www.kenic.or.ke

dot KE for Every Name in Kenya!

On May 11, 2011, at 4:06 PM, Alice Munyua wrote:

> Thank you  Ken.
>
> David this can go to the website as well, after we have corrected the contact details at the bottom of the release.
> Alice
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Please find attached the very first Press Release sent out on the 6th May 2011, after a Press Briefing on the IGF Forum.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Khweza Consulting Ltd.

> dangerous content by KeNIC MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.
>
> Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC).

dangerous content by KeNIC MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Kenya Network Information Center (KENIC)