[kictanet] Dirty IPs

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 6 09:05:52 EAT 2011

Hi,

The problem is not the IP at my end but the IP of the providers SMTP server,
they are the only ones who can request for it to be cleared but they are
unresponsive, I know I have the freedom to move to another provider but does
that really solve the problem of licensed operators not being monitored.

What use is it then to have CCK license providers and then not police them or is
it that their only objective is revenue collection?  I expect that licensing by
CCK of a provider is similar to KeBS placing their mark on a product, an
assurance to the public that the particular organisations products and services
have been vetted and soon to meet certain set performance levels.

I remember all the Hullabaloo about the DG, aren't some of this issues what
should determine the KPIs for the organisation, its executive and finally the
board of directors?

Regards

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd