[kictanet] Dirty IPs

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:32:05 EAT 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:46 AM, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
> This post has nothing to do with the sewer laid fibre cable but IPs that are
> treated as being sources of spam.
> My ISP has issues with their IP ranges more because of having a wide open
> smtp server, what recourse do I have with them when they do not resolve the
> issue?

If you can't teach them, then you will have to change providers.

You can always try to get your assigned IPs whitelisted, but that
involves getting the folk who run the black lists to NOT treat whole
allocations as spam sources, which in my experience is more difficult
than switching providers.

--
Cheers,

McTim