[kictanet] International remittances straight to your M-PESA account

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:23:31 EAT 2011

Washington, I think what is meant stems from the "regular" WU system
where the receiver pays nothing (and the sender does) ...would this
new model depart from that?  If not, how does this affect the WU way
of doing business in terms of the agents who pay out on its behalf?
Do they now have to reconcile in so many more ways (rcv money, pay the
WU agent, pay the mobile money hub, etc).

--
Francis Hook
+254 733 504561