[kictanet] Local hosting - reiterated

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:19:41 EAT 2011

Or, that Mauritius, abt 5-10 years ago, could make sugar a strong
pillar of its economy - Mauritius is abt 110km long and abt 50km wide
- its perimeter could form about two stages of the Tour de France
(cycling race)

Never mind the sugar plantations around Miwani, Muhoroni, Chemelil
and SONY -   also bear in mind that Mauritius as an island has a small
water catchment area and yet can still provide fresh water for its
people....(not so sure if they have desalinisation plants).

Francis Hook
+254 733 504561