[kictanet] Digital Villages - F2F with Ndemo

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 15:29:10 EAT 2011

Hi All,

Know that the heat has cooled down on the issue of who will be attending the
session on the 6th of April with the PS Dr. Ndemo we need to move forward.

To make sure that we have a fruitful interaction I would to request all those
who confirmed their attendance and any other listers to send me a list of issues
they would like discussed with the PS.

The main agenda for the meeting will be to get a presentation by the PS on the
digital village project and then to come up with a strategy on how we can
provide our input to the project.

We shall also need to have a volunteer for repertoire to capture the discussions
and produce a report that can be shared with the larger membership.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor