[kictanet] Digital Villages - Edwin Onchari

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Wed Mar 30 13:49:17 EAT 2011

Hi Edwin,

I can see Dr.Ndemo has extended to you to see him to get any clarifications on
all these queries and ideas.
Maybe you need to take it up with him as he has suggested?I think you may get
your answers more quickly and he is also best placed too to let you know if this
idea you are talking about is already in their own plans or not.
My two cents.

Gilda
Quoting eonchari at lynxbits.com: