[kictanet] Digital Villages - Edwin Onchari

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Wed Mar 30 12:21:04 EAT 2011

Dear Dr.Ndemo,

With due respect, I have read Edwin's emails and to me they sound more of a cry
from a frustrated industry player seeking to understand why certain things occur
the way they do. He may not necessarily be right in all his conclusions but I
think it gives KICTB a chance to correct wrong perception or provide more
information (as Paul has)on areas that are not clear to some industry players.
I would like to believe that such clarification will enable the industry to move
ahead with one voice and understanding.
In my view, uninviting Edwin does not answer his queries.
I think he has a lot of good ideas for the industry.
Give him a chance.

Gilda

Quoting bitange at jambo.co.ke: