[kictanet] Local hosting - reiterated

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:52:09 EAT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Joseph Manthi <jmanthi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I concur Robert
>
> The great revolutions that the world is gone through especially US and
> China were not done by entrepreneurs but by those governments

???  Please explain this.

> - as is well documented Google from USC,

Two Stanford boys I think

> Mozlla, IE, Netscape came from University of Illinois and Facebook Harvard.
> All these very successful technology products are partly owned by the US Fed
> Govt through the Universities

Harvard and Stanford are private Uni's not at all owned by the US gov.
University of Illinois is a state institution (the State of Illinois) NOT
the US fed gov't.  Mozilla is not so sucesful these days, and is BTW a
non-profit org.

--
Cheers,

McTim