[kictanet] People's article on CCK change of guard

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:59:35 EAT 2011

On the Article in the People Daily: It is interesting to question the
consitutionality (or lack thereof) of the Minister's consultative act.....On
a different note, as an ICT consumer organisation ICAK is more concerned
with following principles, establishing processes and practices to be
followed in future as well as transparency. Their argument on constitutional
provisions (freedom of information, Art 35 and consumer rights Art 46).
For those who missed it, here is the article:

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Opinion+++Analysis/CCK+board+must+ensure+transparency+is+maintained/-/539548/1132384/-/item/2/-/117kru1/-/index.html

or

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/Eblog/view/Let-digital-switchover-benefit-Kenyans.html

Cheers!

2011/3/29 <Francis.Hook at gmail.com>

> Thanks. There was also an item on last night's news (afraid I cannot recall
> which channel)
>

> On , Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Listers
> >

> > Just in case you missed this article.
> >

> > Rgds
> >
> > Grace

> > If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life
> is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go
> forth and rule the World!

Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya
Skype: gracebomu